Introducing the Mini K47
The Roswell Mini K47 at a glance:
- Large-diaphragm studio condenser
- Genuine brass 34mm K47 capsule with gold-plated diaphragm
- Compact size to facilitate positioning
- Designed, tested, and "burned in" in California
- Clean transformerless circuit with very low distortion
- Rich, vintage tonality without hype or harshness
- True Cardioid polar pattern
- Includes custom screw-on shockmount and metal flightcase
- USD $349 for a single mic
- USD $799 for the factory matched pair (in a custom stereo case)
The Spectre Sound Review
We have a ton of music videos and demo videos featuring the Mini K47. Click here to see the selected best videos in the library.
- When we put the Roswell Mini K-47s up and had a listen, my house engineer at Sunset Sound and I were stunned. They have a smooth detailed sound, without being overly bright. The Mini K47 is warm, and don't sound inexpensive. It is a true "no-brainer" for anyone who is looking for a great mic at a great value.
- Ross Hogarth, Grammy Award Nominated Engineer and Producer
- The Mini K47s have such a great balanced top end. They are my go-to mics for drum rooms and acoustic guitars.
- Geoff Neal, Sunset Sound
- This is our "secret weapon" on acoustic guitars.
- Adam J Odor, Yellow Dog Studios
Detailed Product Information
Find a full description of the circuit design, components, and specifications on the Mini K47 product page.